- Allen Burruss, Glasair FT S-II Egg 3.6 major mods on Egg exhaust currently wiring
- Andrew Stagg: GlaStar C-FTEF, 2001 H4, QuintiAvio prop, FlySpeed controller, Subaru factory ECU. Wiki Page Click Here
- Brian Meyette - RV7a w/ Eggenfellner STi
- Michael and Gayle's RV7a
- Andre Kerstens - Eggenfellner H6 powered RV7a
- Carsten Schanche - RV-7A. Initially an Eggenfellner STi customer, now H6 w.SDS ECU, MT7 prop; preparing for registration and inspection. No web site.
- Dennis Glaeser - RV7A H6 (has a 'factory' SDS ECU) GenIIIV4 GB, IVO Prop. Flying since Mar 2008.
- Tim Sweeney - RV7A H4 Gen3(Ver1?) MT Prop 470hours Kissimmee, Fla
- Mike Guarino, Sandy, Ut. H-6/four radiators, cowl flap, shark gills bottom of cowl, 2 external scoops bottom aft of cowl: 1. oil cooler and 2. engine induction air; MT7-C prop; 42 hrs. flight time
Adding sound attenuation materials/no mufflers/Can't communicate inside cockpit, therefore, radio xmissions are likely not readable.
April 2010: sound material + exhaust pipe extensions curving downward did the job. Pilot/passenger comm is excellent. May: One Airtec fuel pump faulty.... 57 psi, but hiccups under climb. Aux pump does the job OK. I am adding a NAPA clone of the airtec.
- Jack Clark, Pensacola, FL E-6 mounted and generally finished. Will be installing a MT7-C prop. Will have an Eggenfellner cowling with cowl flap.
Just finished installing the throttle cable. Have several finishing details to complete then I plan to rivet the front top skin in place then start all of the fiberglass work.
My Builder site is: http://www.mykitlog.com/users/index.php?user=jackclark&project=211
- Randy Russell Peterborough, Ontario, Canada H4 Quinti/Warp C-GYOO Ready for final inspection. http://www.mykitlog.com/rock5219
- Carlos Trigo, Cascais - Portugal, RV-9A with Eggen H-6 and MT prop
- Dave Nicholson - Waverly, Iowa, USA RV-9A H4 Quinti/Warp N347N Flying since 11/04 156 hr.
- David Gilbert, Othello, Washington, RV-9A, H4, Quinti/Warp, Gen3V4, finishing canopy
- Richard Tasker, Randolph, NJ, RV-9A, H4 w/SC, MT three blade, Gen3v4, SDS ECU, lots of little stuff to complete
- Mike Creer, Indianapolis, IN, H4 DOHC, Gen3V4, Building.